Friday, November 03, 2006

Analysis of blogrolls

So I am now about to start my analysis of the blogrolls. I will take note of links that do not work; the sex of the blogger, if possible, and their geographic location - at least the country hopefully county or town.
The rest of the week has been taken up by writing a presentation that I am giving next week for Grampian Information on the subject of blogging and also starting to write a paper that I am co-authoring with a recent student for a conference in Cambridge in January.
More analysis of the results of the survey coming this month, but the surveys are still being returned in dribs and drabs so I don't want to do anything too final yet.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking forward to hearing more of your results and thoughts Sarah!

3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home